The first of our two online auctions is now live! Your winning bids will provide valuable funds to help make our 25th season in 2024 the best ever. Click here to check it out and view our featured items below.
- Rockville Cemetery Tour with Montgomery Historian Extraordinaire Eileen McGuckian
- Batting Practice for two on Povich Field before a 2024 Big Train Game
- Breakfast for Two with County Councilmember Gabe Albornoz
- Everything you Always Wanted to Know About Farmers Markets
- Tyler Wells Signed Baseball
- Print of Joseph Craig English's "Catch a Rising Star"
- And many more!
This year, we will have two online auctions to help you do your holiday shopping. The first will open on Tuesday November 14 at 5 p.m. and close Tuesday November 21 at 9 p.m. The second will open Tuesday November 28 at 5 p.m. with many of the items on display at the December 3 event and close on Monday December 4 at 9 p.m.
Funds we raise this Fall will allow us to make improvements to Shirley Povich Field, continue our robust community service activities, and organize a schedule of 2024 game night entertainment you won’t want to miss. By sponsoring and attending our Base Ball & Holiday Auction, you will help ensure a spectacular 25th season in 2024.