11/17/2015 1:10 PM
Ten Ways To Get Involved With Big Train!
1. Big Train Holiday Toy Drive. Between December 7 and December 12 from 9am-3pm bring a new, unwrapped toy to Shirley Povich Field and receive four tickets to a 2016 Big Train game! On Saturday December 12 enjoy Povich in the Winter. Take a holiday picture with Homer from 10am-12pm, enjoy free hot chocolate, spin our prize wheel, buy discounted merchandise and enter our raffle.
2. Have your child join Bunt’s Kids Club. This is a new exciting option for our youngest of Big Train Fans ages 3-13. Sign up at THIS LINK for FREE and enjoy the perks. Already in the Kids Club? Tell your friends to sign up and enjoy a night at the park together!
3. Sign up for our email newsletter HERE. This is a very good way to stay up to date with everything Big Train. All of our news and articles are posted in a convenient format for your computer and mobile device.
4. Follow us on twitter @gobigtrain to stay up to date with community events that Big Train will attend. Take your family to a race, camp fair, or parade. Recent events include the Potomac Day Parade, and Strut your Mutt. Stay tuned for more.
5. Host a Player! Hosting a player can be very fun and rewarding. Host families receive a free family pass to all 2016 Big Train home games. If you have any questions contact David at Davids@bigtrain.org.
6. Sign up for our tremendous baseball camps during the summer. Take advantage of our early bird discount offer that gives you 10% off. Kids learn the fundamentals of baseball from Big Train coaches and players. Learn more HERE.
7. Join the Big Train Volunteer Team. Kids ages 11-17 are welcome to sign up HERE. Volunteer your time at Big Train baseball games ushering fans, passing out flyers, and helping with game-day operations. Scheduling for volunteers will begin in April.
8. Know somebody who is in college and passionate about the sports industry. Recommend our Internship program and have them reach out to our front office staff.
9. Ask your favorite store or restaurant if they would like to donate a gift card to the Big Train summer raffle.
10. Plan your summer around Big Train games. Our season goes from June to the beginning of August.
Share This Article
Browse by Year »2020
Browse by Month »October 2020